Office Management Course in Delhi. This course is designed for the student who is in the accounting field. This is really a great course for account students. There are many modules for the course where we start from beginner to advance. This Course enhances your working capabilities with Accounting Session. Courses Includes :
What You Get During Session :
- Get Better Session.
- Therotical Session.
- Pradctical Session.
Career Gate :
- Graphic Designer
- Design Manager
- Web Designer
- Logo Designers
- Computer Fundamentals
Computer Fundamentals are the best for the beginner which helps them to learn from the basic “You call it as a start from 0”.You came to know about the difference between laptop & desktop. How it works & So on.
- Operating Systems
In this Module, you came to know about things like the Windows Operating system. How it works & what are the functionalities. You can learn about the installation of applications & programs. Some of the problems resolving related to your operating system.
- Introduction to Excel
Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
- Mathematical Functions in Advanced Excel:-
Sum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct
- Date & Time Function in Advanced Excel:-
Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time
- Text Functions & Data Validation in Advanced Excel:-
Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large, Small Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data split.
- Statistical Function & Other Functions in Advanced Excel:-
Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min, Len, Right, Left, Mid, ,Maxa, Maxifs, Median, Minifs, Mina, Vara, Correl, Geomen
- Logical Functions in Advanced Excel:-
And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
- Lookup & Reference Functions in Advanced Excel:-
VLookup, HLookup, XLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’s, Past Special, Past link
- Logical Functions in Advanced Excel:-
And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
- Power Pivot- MIS, Data Analysis & Visualization:-Pivot Table, Power Pivot, What-if Analysis, Data Table –One Variable and Two Variables, Data Analysis Using Statistics, Descriptive Statistics, ANOVA, Moving Average, Testing Hypothesis, Measuring Covariance and Correlation, Distribution, Regression, Graphs & Charts, Analysis Tool Pack, Solver, Histogram, Pareto, Water Fall, Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks, Worksheet formatting and Print Display
- Data Collection Method in Advanced Excel
With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
- Analysis Single/Multidimensional Analysis in Advanced Excel
Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables, Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table, Two-Variable Data Table
- Advanced Dashboard in Excel.
Overview of Chart types, Chart Formatting, Active X Form Controls, Principle of great dashboard design, Selecting Correct Chart to display data, Interactive Charts with Form Controls, Combo box, Check Box, Scroll Bar and Radio Button, Interactive Dashboard with Form Controls, Form Controls for reports automation, Data Models using Power Pivot
- Two Live Report Development in Advanced Excel – (Real World Data)
DASHBOARD & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
Dashboard Reports Allow User to Get High-Level Overview of the Business and Help Them Make Quick Decisions.
Dashboards are Often Called as Management Information System (MIS), Which Provides Information that Organizations Require to Manage Themselves Efficiently and Effectively.
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
- Working with Dynamic Ranges. Protecting Worksheets, Cells and Ranges. Working with Multiple Files. Opening & Saving Files
- How to Analyze Data On Multi Worksheets And Build Summary Sheets
- How to Access The Windows File And Folder System To Open And Close Workbooks
- How to Protect Your Code Against Error
- How to Use Excel And VBA To Create Basic Dash Boards
- How to Create Your Own Custom Business Worksheet Functions In VBA
- How to Create Basic Report Generation Tools Using Excel VBA, Microsoft Word And PowerPoint
- How to Use The Excel Visual Basic Macro Recorder To Record Excel Tasks In VBA And Then Interpret The Code
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
- How to Establish Connection Between VBA and Internet Explorer to Open any Internet Website through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and power presentation to create power point through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and Access database to update the data in access through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and outlooks through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and MS Word through VBA
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
About Our Company
Our Organization Established in 2010 .For Many year we are serving In Education Field .We prepare a full module course to prepare for the specific target. We Have Different Course Module which ever helps you to learn .Our Organization gave you the certificate Which is government authorized.The Certificate is valued when it work everywhere. Our Company is certified with ISO 9001:2015. Centre Is under guidance of Group Captain Rajesh Pandey which really very keen about the serving people in education Field.