PHP + Mysql (Full Package Course)
SQL or Structured Query Language is a de-facto standard and a standard language for accessing today’s most popular databases. In our institute our advanced SQL course will teach you and make you proficient in using SQL to access and manipulate data in various popular databases for websites, apps, data science, data analysis requirements. There are many popular databases use SQL as their language like MySQL, SQL Server, Access, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, and other database systems being used in web development. Following are the few topics that we will cover in our course.
PHP Course Content
1st Phase : All Basics of PHP will with usage example like if else,switch,while loop,array,sessions,functions etc
2nd Phase : Creating Advance Module that most frequently usage in site like login panel, newsletter sending management, email imports, pagination, light box, photo gallery, captcha , pagination , multi-level category management, text area editor and many more .
SQL Course Content
Introduction to SQL
- SQL Course overview
- What is SQL?
- Editors and Platforms to learn SQL
- Installing the test environment
- MySQL Community Edition
- MySQL Workbench
Complete SQL in a Class
- Quick-start introduction
- Using the basic SELECT statement
- Selecting rows
- Selecting columns
- Counting rows
- Inserting data
- Updating data
- Deleting data
Fundamentals of SQL
- Databases and tables
- SQL syntax overview
- Creating tables
- Deleting a table
- Inserting rows into a table
- Deleting rows from a table
- What is NULL?
- Controlling column behaviors with constraints
- Changing a schema with ALTER
- Creating a column with ID
- Filtering data with WHERE, LIKE, and IN
- Removing duplicates with SELECT DISTINCT
- Sorting with ORDER BY
How Relationships Work in SQL?
- Understanding joins
- Accessing related tables with JOIN
- Multiple related tables
Explaining SQL Strings
- About SQL strings
- Finding the length of a string
- Selecting part of a string
- Removing spaces with TRIM
- Making strings uppercase and lowercase
Numbers and SQL
- About numeric types
- Finding the type of a value
- Integer division and remainders
- Rounding numbers
Dates in SQL
- Use of Dates and times
- Date- and time-related functions
- How aggregates work
- Using aggregate functions
- Aggregating DISTINCT values
Exploring SQL Transactions and Rollbacks
- Why use transactions?
- Using transactions
- Using Rollbacks
Studying Triggers in SQL
- Updating a table with a trigger
- Preventing automatic updates with a trigger
- Automating timestamps with a trigger
What are Sub selects and Views in SQL
- Creating a simple sub select
- Searching within a result set
- Creating a view
- Creating a joined view
Importing, Exporting, and Backing Up Database
- Importing database using SQL
- Exporting database using SQL
A Simple CRUD Application in SQL
- Touring the CRUD application
- The SELECT functions
- The INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE functions
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 33 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 60
- Assessments Yes