Microsoft PowerPoint specially organized class for those who really want to learn the different type of module in which helps you to work in an office efficiently.
Participants will learn how to create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation. Functions covered in this session are how to create a slide, add content (text, graphics, objects, and pictures) to present a show.
Prerequisite: Participants must complete “Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint Part 01” before attending “Part 02”.
- Examine slide show presentation concepts and explore the Microsoft Office PowerPoint environment.
- Create a new presentation.
- Modify presentation themes.
- Add and edit the text to slides.
- Add new slides to a presentation.
- Insert clipart images and shapes to slides.
- Insert and modify tables and charts.
- Add sound and video to a slide presentation.
- Insert and edit animations and slide transitions.
- Display a speaker-lead and self-running presentation.
- PowerPoint Basics
- Create Presentations
- Insert and Modify Text
- Work with Graphics and Media
- Final Preparations
- Deliver a Presentation