It is a Diploma Course in Graphic Design will aim to develop skills and explore the design idealization, digital application within the commercial area. That student who is getting an opportunity to work on most popular digital applications.
When you get the first session you realize you choose the right path. Students are exposed to the design strategies and they are trained so well that can put their imagination on canvas.
Our faculty are have spent a long time in the graphic Designing Industry. You would be able to create marvels in the artistic world of Graphic Designing.
Eligibility to Join our Graphic Design Standard Course
- Minimum 10th passed out candidates are eligible for this short term graphic design course
- Interest in working with computer and creative exercises like sketching & drawings would be an added advantages
If you don’t have too much time or don’t want to go with any long term graphic design course then it’s high time, come and get registered yourself in this Graphic Design Standard Course. By pursuing this graphic standard course you will acquire the training and portfolio (in the field of graphic design) necessary to interview for an entry-level career opportunity.
This short term Graphic Standard Course at our institute is appropriate for a professional graphic designer who wants to update their skills & knowledge in the field of graphic designing. This short term course will train the students in the industry-relevant facet of graphic designing.
Semesters and Modules:
Module 1: Basic Computer
This module will introduce you to the basic learning of Computer Courses. This will benefit those who have not more knowledge of basic Computer.
- Basic Knowledge
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Module 2: Design Fundamentals and Digital Illustrations
This module will introduce you to idealization techniques, design thinking and core skills involved in the communication industry. Enrich your skills in the visual arts, exploring the purpose and methodology of art-making. It will also impart the fundamental knowledge and skills of graphic art along with hands-on graphic design application.
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Design Basics
- Ideas Generation and Development
- Measurements and Sizing
- Color Modes
- Typography & Color Theory
- Principles of Composition and Visual Contrast
- Raster & Vector Graphics
- Grid Systems and Layouts
- Vector Shapes and Illustrations
- Designing of Brand Identities
- Case Studies, Tests, and Projects
What You Will Learn?
- Basic Computer
- Corel DRAW
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
Module 2: Image Editing and Portfolio Development
This module will teach you the important image editing, color correction and retouching techniques used by professionals to improve their photos, create original digital art work as well as the designing techniques. Not only it teaches you to edit your photos but also how to use post-processing techniques. In the end, students will learn how to create a project portfolio with the help of their mentors to showcase their projects.
- Advanced Raster Techniques
- Collage and Masking
- Image Retouching and Color Balancing
- Using Filters
- Color Vs Design
- Brands & Brands Identities
- Overview of Photoshop
- Photo Correction and Manipulation Procedures
- Digital and Matte Painting
- Creating Animation and 3D Images
- Preparing Files for Print
- Image Color Balancing, Manipulation, Retouching Techniques
- Creating Beautiful Text Effects and adding Special Effects
- Tests & Projects