C Programming (Starter to Advance Course)
C is a powerful general-purpose programming language. It is fast, portable and available in all platforms.
If you are new to programming, C is a good choice to start your programming journey.
This is a comprehensive guide on how to get started in C programming language, why you should learn it and how you can learn it.
Syllabus Includes : keywords & identifier , Variable & Constant , C data Types , C Input/output, Flow Control , Functions , Arrays ,C pointers , Structure & File , & C Examples ,C library Functions.
Before getting started with C programming, lets get familiarized with the language first.
C is a general-purpose programming language used for wide range of applications from Operating systems like Windows and iOS to software that is used for creating 3D movies.
C programming is highly efficient. That’s the main reason why it’s very popular despite being more than 40 years old.
Standard C programs are portable. The source code written in one system works in another operating system without any change.
As mentioned, it’s a good language to start learning programming. If you know C programming, you will not just understand how your program works, but will also be able to create a mental picture on how a computer works.
We Provide you the Certification which is certified by the government .It valued by many companies.The certification for the C language doesn’t mean you are knowing the things .You need to learn the C language programming which helps you to grow the skills to learn new language
- Over 30 lectures and 30 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes