Spoken English and Personality Development will comprise of different modules at different levels:-
• Vocabulary / Words of Daily Usage
• Parts of Speech / Rules for Writing Sentences
• Dialogue Communication(Verbal & Written)
• Transformation of Sentences
• Direct and Indirect Narration
• Article Writing, Diary Entry, Passage Writing, Letters(Formal & Informal)
• Lecture Practice
• Speech Practice
• Synthesis of Sentences
• Common Errors - It's Recognition & Avoidance
• C.V. Format
• Interview Etiquette
• Group Discussion
• Small Talk in Different Situation(s)
Here at The CADSS, we follow a balanced approach of communication part for Spoken English
along with a little written part as it gives base to the students who face difficulty due to lack of content.
With various experiential learning practices we aim to improve the overall response of an individual in different
situation so that he may not feel stuck.
With proper training in a controlled environment a person can perform in any environment.